Tuesday, March 30, 2010

First and Last Entry for March!

Hi!
How are you?
It's been a wild ride in March...
From tackling final exam to landing myself a job!
The first week of semester break, my mom's Suzuki SX4 has been my best friend. we go for a ride to Sunway Pyramid+Carefour Subang+Subang Parade+Giant Stadium Shah Alam+Bukit Jelutong!
On the 14Th, 15Th, 16Th,26Th and 27Th March, these people celebrated their birthday: Naquiah, Dahlia, Mr Zainalkefli, Junie and Rabieka :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Okay, so I got a job as kitchen helper at Secret Recipe but I'm working just for a month. For the rest of the holiday, I shall make my semester break plan a REALITY :)
-THE END-

4 comments:

  1. Good luck zureen!
    happy holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeles lak tgk ko kje situ..hehe
    papepun gud luck..
    n enjoy ur holidays..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yana: thanks...happy holiday to you too! nanti nak gi court ajak aku :)
    zoul: bukan kau kata nak enjoy dulu ke baru kerja? hehehe..happy holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. make holiday a reality!!!!
    i love that!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...