Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Second Semester Holiday

Assalammualaikum...
hi!
how are you?
since my second sem holiday will come to an end soon, i might as well recapture what i've been doing for the holidays :)
  1. Got My First Job at Secret Recipe Bukit Jelutong as Kitchen Helper for a month (22 March-22 April)

  2. Took my SPM Certificate from SAB and met Muiz at KLCC
    that's Wan Muhammad Muizzuddin aka Muiz :)

  3. Got a haircut and day-trip to Kuantan with Abah

  4. Went to Planetarium Negara and got myself dizzy in Anti-gravity room and Spaceball(which turns 360 degrees)
  5. Hang out with Fatin Naquiah at Sunway Pyramid and she taught me Economics :)
    straight A's student ^0^

  6. Went to National Museum and Pavilion with my SKDP buddies, Shahira, Mior, Fazren Ikmal and Ridzuan

  7. Yana and Alif dropped by my house and we had photoshot session :P
    caught on candid camera :p

  8. Karaoke Time with Yana, Dora, Ika and Wanie
    <3>

  9. Shopping and McD session with my neighbour+best friend, Dahlia :)

  10. SKDP Reunion turned out to be (almost perfect)Naquiah and The GangReunion if only Adlin and Intan were there :')
    Best Friends Forever :)

  11. SABians gathering at KLCC. We went to Petronas Gallery. Too bad Ifkar, Hasinah, Nabilla, Quiah, Hakim &Mira couldn't join us :/

Besides that, i also pick up a new sport-BASKETBALL. well, i only shoot it through the ring because i played ALONE :P


In addition, I've also finished reading 20 books :)
HOORAY!


-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...