Saturday, July 24, 2010

Back to the Basic

Assalammualaikum...
hi! how are you?
i got a week off and managed to finished all my works :)
Alhamdulillah...i even got to go back to my kampung in Pasir Puteh, Kelantan.
that's explained the title :P
well, the first lesson i learned is BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR

before mid sem break, i want to eat durian so bad and went to ate 3 pieces with Ika and Wanie at Kuantan. On the way back to Kelantan, Abah, Ayah Long and I stopped at Gua Musang to eat 5 pieces of durian. The next day, Abah brought home a sack full of durians. We ate another 5 pieces of durian. Now i can't complained about eating durian anymore because my wish has come true :)

second lesson i learned is KIDS ARE CURIOUS ABOUT LIFE
my cousin's daughter aged 6, Ayuni is very talkative and it's been a challenge for me to answer most of her questions. YIKES!

third lesson i learned is LIFE IS SHORT SO LIVE IT!
i got this while snapping pictures of my grandmother's chickens. some of them might be slaughter for occasions. huhu~

fourth lesson is MIRACLES HAPPEN, SO DON'T GIVE UP
on the way back to kl, i witness a scenery where the skies is divided into two-black and white.

-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...