Thursday, February 10, 2011

Relieved

this tagged game is taken on Shahira Zahari's blog and she's my BFF :D

Rules:
1.The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3.At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their
names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know
they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Name : Zur Azureen

Sisters : 1

Brothers : 0

Shoe size : 7,8,9 (depends on the type of shoe)

Height : ±168 cm

Where do you live : shah alam, selangor

Favourite drinks : ice milo

Favourite breakfast: bread

Have you ever been on a plane : yes

Swam in the ocean : yes.

Fallen asleep in school :once

Broken someone’s heart : yes

Fell off your chair : i can't remember

Saved e-mails : yes

What is your room like : comfortable to sleep :P

What is the last thing you ate : chicken

Ever had chicken pox : when I was 6

Sore throat : yes.

Stitches : no

Broken nose : no

Do you believe in love at first sight : yes

Like picnics : yes

Who was the last person you danced with : hmmm....my sister

Last made you smile : my mother

Talk to someone you like : everyday :) my friends and family

Kissed anyone : my family

Get sick : occasionally

Talked to an ex : sometimes

Miss someone : yes, my sister

Best feeling in the world : after achieving something i never achieved before

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: yes, MR BRAINSEE

Who do you really hate: liars

Randoms :
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
A: yes

Q: Do you have any siblings?
A: one little sister 

Q: Do you smile often?
A: yes :D

Q: Do you like your hand-writing?
A: yes

Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday?
A: watching tv

Q: I can’t wait till
A: 2020

Q: When did you cry last?
A: last 2 weeks-thursday

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: yes, once you get to know me

Q: Do you have any pets?
A: 4 cats

Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
A: i don't know

Q: Do you sleep with the TV on?
A: no

Q: What are you doing right now?
A: chatting with a friend

Q: Have you ever crawled through a window?
A: nope

Q: Can you handle the truth?
A: yes

Q: Are you closer to your mother or father?
A: both but i'm closest to my sister

Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of?
A: Ika (august last year)

Q: How many people can you say you’ve really loved?
A: not sure

Q: Do you eat healthy?
A: maybe

Q: Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
A: yes

Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
A: Yup

Q: If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
A: Nobody

Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time?
A: a little bit of both

Q: Are you confident?
A: most of the times

Q: 5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
A: learning, making friends, talking to boys, develop passion for writing&peep talk

Q: 5 things on my to-do list today:
A: study, listen to talk, driving car, fb, read newspaper, feed the cats

Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  • travel around the world 
  • donate to someone who need it
  • treat my family and friends
  • invest in big company
  • Bring my family to perform haji in Makkah

Q: 5 places I have lived in :
A:bayan baru, klang, desa pandan, kuantan, shah alam

Q: 5 jobs I’ve had
A: babysitter, insurance agent, kitchen helper, domestic engineer, student


5 people I tag:
-you(english)
-awak(bahasa melayu)
-il(french)
-ni(mandarin)
-aap(hindustani)

-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...