Monday, May 16, 2011

Because you worth it

Assalammualaikum...
hi! how are you?
today is 16th May which marked the celebration of teacher's day throughout the WORLD!

i would like to grab this opportunity to thank all my teachers especially:-

Pn Rihanna(SKBayan Baru)- I'm not sure whether the name is the right spelling but she was my standard 1 teacher who makes me feel happy to go to school because being the tallest girl in the class, meaning people afraid to befriended you. HAHAHA.... she asked me to performed with the rest of my classmates during Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang and after that, i have friend.

Encik Anuar(SKBB)-he is unusually funny guy and we are motivated to get stamped on math's homework as he use cartoon stamp like hello kitty, garfield, Good Job! stamp etc.

My Standard 4 English teacher(Jason's mom,SKBB)- sorry teacher i don't remember your name. she trust me to lead the dance performance to the song, obladi oblada(yes, such song exist!) thank you teacher!

Sir Rizatun Omar(SK Desa Pandan)-he is my class teacher in standard 5 and he taught us english and art. i never had more interest in art until Sir Rizatun taught me :P

Cikgu Nazri(SKDP)-he is the reason why i got A for my Maths. he is strict when it comes to math and funny when dealing with students.

Ustaz Misron(SKDP)-one of the coolest Ustaz i ever known, enough said.

Pn Khalilah(SKDP)-she is the best Headmistress anyone could asked for.

Pn Jagtar(SMK Aminuddin Baki)-she taught me english for 2 years and then left to teach in Sarawak

Pn Foo(SAB)-she is the reason we frown during PJ's lesson. but she's actually nice person except when you are in gym and need to be rush, she would blow her whistle until you wished she stops doing that :P way of escape-DISCIPLINE

Pn Jugdeep(SAB)-she trust me :) hahaha....she make the english class fun at the same time serious.

Pn Kalaivani(SAB)-she tell the story of history like she was there at the time+gossips about students during club meetings :D

Pn Noorazmah(SAB)-my BM teacher and editorial board director.

Miss Mastura(SAB)-she is indeed the COOLEST TEACHER IN SAB! she pull me into choral speaking and  i enjoyed it :)

Madam Aini(UiTM Kuantan)-she taught me bel 120 and very motherly.

Mr Syahril(UiTM Kuantan)-he makes me believe law is FUN

thanks also to ENCIK ABDUL HAMID, ENCIK IZUHAN, ENCIK AZHARUDDIN, ENCIK ZAINUDDIN, PUAN RAHMAH, CIK KAMISAH, ENCIK RAZALI, ENCIK ROFII, USTAZ SAARI, PUAN LYN, PUAN ROSNI, CIK SITI ARPAH, ENCIK KAMARUL, PUAN DAYANG, PUAN LEE, PUAN USHA DIANE, CIK AZLINA, PUAN RASIDAH, ENCIK IMRAN, PUAN CHEW, PUAN HASLINDA, PUAN IZAKIAH, PUAN ANIS, PUAN SITI HANAH, PUAN WAN, PUAN NORMIZAN, PUAN ROSNAH, MADAM FARAH, MADAM SHAT, DR J, MADAM WAN ROHANA, MR IKMAL, MADAM LAILY, MADAM ROOSE, MADAM SHIMA, MR HIU, MADAM JIRSHA, MISS SYAROZA and others.

HAPPY TEACHER'S/LECTURER'S DAY!!!

-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...