Sunday, September 4, 2011

Five Days of Raya

Assalammualaikum.hi! how are you?
i guess it's not too late to wish all of you Selamat Hari Raya :D

this year, my family and i went back to my dad's hometown, Kelantan and return home on the third day of raya :) we got to play bunga api with our niece, Ayuni :D
on the first day of raya, we stay at home and serve the guest in the afternoon and went raya at Mok Muda, Mok Ngah and Mek Mas place where we met again Awe Bodo, a talking bird!

on the second day of raya, we went raya at Ayah Ipin's&Mok Teh's house at Kubang Kerian where i play with cute Zhafran(his picture is my fb's default picture!);D 
Young Ayah Ipin when he was in Navy
on the third, we went back home with Mok. luckily we did not have to face traffic jam along the way :) we dropped Mok at Mak Ngah's house in Klang before headed home and celebrated Adik's birthday at Pappa Rich!
the next day, Kak Ida and her family(Abang Syukri, Aiman, Wafa and Sarah) dropped by at our house together with Mok. I tought Aiman how to make an origami rabbit! later that day, Mok taught me how to make an origami blow box! 
on the fifth Syawal, my sister and I held an Open House and invited our friends. even though only 6 of them altogether turn up at the open house, it was fun as we talked non-stop (especially among my friends!) it's a coincidence we wear the same colour :p
from left; Roslihaizad, Nazmi, Me& Lyn

-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...