Sunday, May 13, 2012

What Makes You Beautiful :)

9 months she carry me with her-to the office, to shopping mall, to the hospital and to the KFC.
when i was born, i am the cry baby. she patiently look after me all day and night eventhough i'm annoying
when i am 3, she gave me a baby sister
when i was 7, she buy me swan roller bag backpack for me to starts my primary school
for the first 10 years of my life, we spent time at Perpustakaan Kanak-Kanak in Penang together, on weekend
when i was 12, she organized my birthday party to all my classmates
when i was 13, i got my first mobile phone
when i was 14, the most crucial time for me, she's been my strongest supporter and my closest best friend
when i was 16, she fights for me to get into science stream class
when i was 18, she lift up my spirits and suggest that i'm pursuing law
when i was 21, i still got hugs and kisses from her

and that's what makes you beautiful, mama.
thank you for everything.
i love you
May Allah bless you and our family always :)

-THE END-

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...