Friday, January 22, 2010

From A to Z

Rules: once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to be tag.

25 random things about me :

1. Azureen. I like my name :)

2. Blur. That's what my friends refer me.

3. Calcium. Got Milk?

4. Drama. My life is full of drama.

5. Exam. Can't live with it, can't live without it :I

6. Family. Love them so much!

7. Green. My favourite colour especially Lime Green.

8. Home. Will and always be Malaysia.

9. Icq. Fun way to meet new friends.

10 . Jack Jack. My favourite cat...

11. Kuantan. My second home :)

12. Law. My current passion.

13. Myspace. I enjoy uploading many pictures at one time on this site.

14. Now or Never. An inspirational song by HSM3

15. Ooo...indicates that I understand or I don't get you at all.

16. Phone. Trying my best to reduce the bills :P

17. Quotes.Motivation injection to myself.

18. Ricoh. My camera :)

19. Sorry. Overly used words.

20. Toys. Still love to collect them:)

21. University. A road to discover thyself.

22. Video Game. Can become addiction.

23. Wii. My dream game console.

24. Young at heart :p

25. ZAZ is my initial

Who i like to tag???
1. Yana
2. Mira
3. Nasa
4. Aiza
5. Becka
6. B-First
7. Nabilah Manut
8. E-an
9. Rashid
10.Akmal

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...